Rugged Mobile Printer
If you’re looking for an ultra-rugged and reliable mobile receipt printer for route accounting, direct store delivery, citation printing, car rental return receipts and more, look no further than the RPe Series. This tough competitor withstands drops and exposure to dust and water, and is designed for all-day printing with a full-shift battery life.
- Transportation and logistics
- Field service
- Warehouse and distribution
- Ultra-rugged: survives 2 m (6.6 ft) drops and 1,000 0.5 m (1.6 ft) tumbles, has an IP54 rating for dust and moisture ingress, and operates over a wide temperature range.
- Lightweight, ergonomic design allows workers to carry and operate the printer with ease.
- High-discharge current lithium-ion cell battery can be swapped without resetting the printer or losing connectivity.
- Operational Intelligence solution provides analytics to help manage, track, and optimize printer assets, enabling proactive maintenance and replacement.
- The printer provides superior media capacity and supports labels with/without a liner: can also sense gaps between labels or black marks on the top or bottom of media.
RPe Series mobile printers offer the most rugged and reliable performance for route accounting, direct store delivery, citation printing, car rental return receipts and field service workers. Frequent drops, vibration and exposure to dust and water are just a few examples of the regular abuse that mobile printers endure. The RPe Series printers are designed to withstand these harsh conditions and give you years of reliable thermal receipt and label printing.The RPe Series mobile printers are built for the most rugged environments with a wide temperature spec and IP54 rating for dust and moisture ingress. They are optimized for all-day receipt printing at up to five inches per second and are designed for label printing as well. The RPe Series comes in different print widths to match your particular application, and each version can print a range of print widths as well.All versions come with a rechargeable battery that can be charged inside or outside the printer and was designed to last a full shift for most use cases. When a battery needs to be changed during a shift, it is hot-swappable. The printer can run for 20–120 seconds (depending on wireless communications) without a battery and not lose connectivity or need a restart, enhancing productivity. For applications where the printer is permanently mounted in a vehicle and to power, a battery eliminator option is available.The printer also tracks its health and provides analytics related to the battery age, printhead condition and any unusual environmental conditions the printer has encountered. This allows you to manage your fleet of printers and ensure maximum uptime.
- Media Intelligent
- Backlit Icons
- Proactive Maintenance
- Microsoft® Windows® XP/ Vista/7/8, and 10
- 7.36 in x 6.46 in x 3.0 in
- 187 mm x 164 mm x 77 mm
- Wireless access modes: Infrastructure and ad hoc
Battery Capacity Options
- 4900 mAh with battery age LED indicator
- -30°C to 65°C
- -22°F to 149°F
- 10% – 90% (non-condensing)
- -4°F to 131°F
- -20°C to 55°C
STANDARDS & APPROVALS
- 2 m (6.6 ft)